Monday, August 3, 2009

Interesting Doc Appointment

So I had my monthly checkup for the little lizard today. I was prepared to pay the portion of the bill that was due today and be broke until payday, but the lady said that the payment had already been made. I asked for clarification since I had not paid anything yet. Apparently I have a credit left from last time and I probably won't have to pay much next month either. What a huge blessing!!!

Then I was called back. It seems that my blood pressure has decided to creep up a little earlier than it did last time. The nurse checked it twice and hesitated a little before she told me it was 130/98! Ack! So now I have to try to be good and get it down before I go back next month.

Finally we were able to schedule an appointment for the big ultrasound. I have an appointment on September 1 at 2:30. I figured I would write it on here so I won't have to call the office every time to find out what time my appointment is because I have lost the paper again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm No more bar-b-que for you little lady!!! guess you gotta give up some good food for Little Lizard!!! oh and I am having Ethan withdrawals already...lol...
love ya mean it....

Kreative Kidd said...

I only had 1 bbq sandwich the whole weekend and it was on Saturday. All the swimming should have gotten rid of one little sammich.

Anonymous said...

ok missy....so take it easy and stop stressing out...things are gonna be ok...but as for me I am having what we call Ethan withdrawls...lol...so what you doing on this lovely day???
maybe I will see you guys Sunday....