Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rough Week

So this week has been a rough one. I was really stressed, I didn't walk (for exercise anyway) and my family has issues. I take that back...I did walk this morning...a couple of miles, outside, in the fresh sunshine, but my family still has issues. I'm missing the Beta Club Convention with my kiddos as I write this...I'm just too depressed to go. On a positive note, Ronnie is healing very nicely, although he still has a week and a half before he can return to work. We also got a pre-approval on a mortgage for a home we're hoping to build. YAY!!! We're not telling anyone and since no one reads this I guess it's okay for me to post it. Also, I'm thinking I may go back on WW. I haven't lost any weight this week...due to no exercise and the fact that I pig out when my little friend visits each month. Anyways...WW sent me an email and they'll waive the sign up fee so it will only cost me like $17 each month...that's not too bad and I can cancel when I feel like I am able to monitor myself a little better. I guess that's all I have today. I'll be back later.

No comments: