Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm still here...

Sorry that I haven't posted lately. There's been a lot going on and I honestly haven't had time to sit and write a post. So I'll just post a few tid-bits about Kidd life as of late.

-School has been crazy! I can honestly say that I have been scared to be at school. And I didn't like it at all. Hopefully things won't get worse, but there's no telling.

-Ronnie still does not have a job. Not even any prospects.

-However, he did win a little from a lottery ticket. That'll help for a little while.

-The house is scheduled to be released from the factory on April 15. It will be delivered within a couple days of that. We also have a driveway! It's not finished yet (rain, rain, go away), but it's still a lot better than the mudpit we previously had. I'm getting a lot more excited, but a little more worried about the money situation. God will provide.

-I made a card last week, but forgot to take a picture so I won't be able to share that.

-I am still doing WW. I lost one more pound this past week. I'm down a total of 17 pounds. Yay me!

-I guess that's all for now. I'll be back later...maybe with some good news.

Have a great week!

No comments: