Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's me!!

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the comments while I have been away! I have had all the posts updated automatically so they have been pretty cut and dry. But this time it's me and I'm writing this while I look at my girls playing by the pool and then I can look over to my right and see the waves of the Pacific crash on the beaches of Jaco, Costa Rica! It's really cool! I have really enjoyed this trip, but I cannot wait to get home and spend some time with Ronnie and Ethan...I have missed them both VERY much! I am also looking forward to some time without teenagers...this summer will be very short!
I know I'm rambling, but I don't have too much to talk about. I do want to say congratulations to Ronnie's sister...she and her family welcomed a new boy to the crew yesterday! I can't wait to meet him.
Well, I am going to go, but I want everyone to know I love you guys and I'll be home soon!

Melissa

No comments: