Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm Back!

So, it's been almost 2 months since my last post and I cannot figure out why I haven't posted anything. I guess I just haven't felt like actually sitting at the computer long enough to type an entry.

A lot has happened since September so I'll share what I can remember.

On Friday, the 11th of September, we closed on our house! Yay! We started moving things that weekend and we're still moving things. With me being pregnant and Ronnie gone so much we really haven't gotten too much moved. But at least we have a place to move it to!

Ronnie has yet another new job. He hated the last one and we continued looking for another while he was gone. I ended up sick in October and saw a truck for a local company and made Ronnie contact them. It turns out that they were hiring. Good thing because Ronnie had had enough of the over-the-road gig. He started with the new place on November 3rd and so far he is really enjoying it!

Ok. I'm tired of typing already so I'll come back later and share more.

Have a great day!

No comments: