Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh Baby!

Congratulations to whoever the one person was that said baby would be born between the 15th and 31st of January. You were right! At my doctor appointment yesterday my blood pressure was high yet again and the doctor explained that by waiting we were just waiting for me to develop preclampsia and that there was no point in jeopardizing my health or the baby's. My main concern was for the baby and once she explained that he is doing well and that my body should handle an induction favorably, I was on board. So, it appears that Baby Kidd will probably enter the world tomorrow or Thursday. We'll see since Ethan decided to wait until Wednesday when my induction was on Tuesday. I will post info and pix as soon as I possibly can. Say a little prayer for all of us as we prepare to become a family of four.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say that I am the one that got it right.....this was grandbaby number 9..so it's time I got it right...lol....He is a beautiful little boy and he is Ethan's buddy....