Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Renee!

And just one more post for a special person!

My friend, my buddy, my pal! RENEE!

A year ago I was extremely pregnant and went on maternity leave during exams. While I was gone a new English teacher was hired in my building. I wasn't sure what to think about her. I heard she was young and a very good teacher. I hoped that she would be half-way normal and that I would be able to get along with her.

I went back to school in April, right after Spring Break. The first few days were a blur, but I slowly got to know things about this new chick. As it turned out, she's only a year older than me, our husbands are about the same age, and we each have two sons. I eventually found out that she has a blog, she likes to scrapbook and that we have lots of the same thoughts on several issues. A year later, I am glad to call Renee a friend. And I want to wish her the happiest birthday yet! You deserve it girl! See you in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!! Thank you!

I love ya!