Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yes, I Am Still Alive

Wow! It seems like Halloween was only yesterday! So much has happened so I am WAY behind in the blogging world! I apologize to each of my readers...especially the ones who sent me messages asking when I was going to update. But the good news is that I am back. And hopefully I won't disappear like that again.

Here's a quick recap of what has happened (and things I need to blog about) in the past few months.

November: My brother got married at the beginning of the month and then my little family enjoyed our Thanksgiving.

December: District Beta Convention was a success, I sprained my ankle, and Christmas was one of the best yet!

January: Ethan has had a birthday and we've been snowed in excessively!

Be on the lookout for more posts from yours truly!

No comments: