Thursday, June 23, 2011

Check!

I tried to go back and figure out how to cross things off of my checklist, but couldn't so I figured I would check things off in another post. Ya know, to make me feel like I'm making progress!

I paid off my student loan! Yippee!!! My college education is paid in full! I "paid back" Teaching Fellows at the end of last school year and now that this little loan is gone I feel so good! I am thankful for my education and what it allows me to do for my family and students, but I'll be glad to not make another payment for it!

Since I was feeling so good about that I decided to go ahead and order Elijah's diapers. I just placed an order for a dozen prefolds so that we can get back in cloth. I am waiting on the fabric shop that I use to reopen so that I can order some waterproof material and get to work on some covers.

I think that's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for paying off your student loans!! What a relief!

You should teach me about cloth diapers...you know, for my next one ;)

I am working on potty training Kevin this summer, but every time I ask him if he has to go the potty he says "no thanks." and then he pees in his diaper!! ahh!

I miss you!