Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today was Ethan's 5th birthday. My first baby is five. How did that happen? It seems like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with him and here he is, a big boy. I have to call him my big boy because he refuses to let me call him my little man. I think he had a pretty great day.We invited Brandon and Daniela and Gram Jackie over for his birthday dinner. He wanted pancakes...so pancakes he got! A special one for him...

Then it was time for his birthday whoopin'. Daddy looks so serious!

He got to open his present...a game for his new innotab from Christmas.

And brother gave him some pointers on how to play it.

I had him answer a series of questions this evening and I posted them and his answers below. Some of the answers made me smile.

Happy birthday, my love. I'll always love you!

1. What is your favorite color? Three; blue, green, red.

2. What is your favorite toy? My tablet.

3. What is your favorite fruit? Apple.

4. What is your favorite tv show? Spiderman.

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Jelly sandwich.

6. What is your favorite outfit? Spiderman costume.

7. What is your favorite game? Toy Story on innotab.

8. What is your favorite snack? Dinosaur sandwich.

9. What is your favorite animal? Dinosaur.

10. What is your favorite song? Three Men On A Mountain.

11. What is your favorite book? Toy Story.

12. Who is your best friend? Van, Logan, Tate, Blake.

13. What is your favorite cereal? Every cereal.

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with toys and play in the sand.

15. What is your favorite drink? Orange juice and tea.

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Valentine's.

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My tablet and my Transformers.

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 5 pancake.

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pancakes.

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Firefighter (said "firedafighter) like Daddy.

No comments: