Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Thirty by 30 - Insanity Day 4

I had to take Ezra to the orthopedic doctor today, so we were gone all day. After getting home, cooking supper and cuddling with the other three kiddos, I really did not feel like working out. The disc for today was called "Cardio Recovery," so I decided to go ahead, needing some recovery from the last three workouts. I am SOOO glad I did! The workout was a series of stretches that felt amazing! Don't get me wrong, there was still some cardio to it and my heart rate increased some, but the recovery was spot on. I could feel the burn in the stretches more than I ever have before, but it was a good burn. I feel relaxed (good thing since it is now bed time) and ready to take on tomorrow's workout!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Now that I am getting into Yoga, I am loving stretching too! Can't wait to hear what you are doing next. Also shoot me an email with a picture of your blog so I can make a sidebar button for it!!