Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Changing It Up

So I started this blog as a place to share my creations, but I haven't had much time to do any creating lately. I decided that I would like to share more than just my creations in order to keep the blog going rather than letting it idle for days or weeks at a time.

I guess the new thing with me is that I am trying Weight Watchers. I've been doing the 1 week trial since Monday and I think it's going pretty well. I started at night so I went over my points allowance that day, but Tuesday I was able to consume my target number. Today, I ate more filling foods and ate way less points. I may have to indulge later as a small reward. :)

Ronnie found out yesterday that he has to have his gall bladder removed so he'll be going for a consultation tomorrow. I'm nervous about it, but I'm glad that he'll feel better, I hope.

I guess that's it for now. If anyone is reading, feel free to comment. I would love to here from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Wissa! I love your blog & I'm so happy you have the talents to not only teach another language, but to also have the ability to make the cakes & everything else you do!! Ronnie's gonna be alright too & he couldn't have a better wife to help him through it! Anyways, here's your comment, haha! I love you sis!