Friday, January 23, 2009

School Days...

I made it through the 1st day of the second semester! Only 89 school days until graduation, but who's counting? I know it was only the first day, but I feel that all three of my classes are going to be really good. I hope I don't jinx myself! Spanish 2 is 1st, I only had 26 kids! That's just amazing at my school! Spanish 1 only had 22! I really had to pinch myself! Spanish 3 only had 8!!!! I work at a school that has around 600 students, but since I am the only Spanish teacher I am usually SWAMPED! I have not had a class with less than 28 until today! I know I'm rambling, but I'm getting excited!! I have to write this down so I can read it in a month or two and remember that there are good days and there are bad days. I guess that's it for now.

No comments: