Saturday, January 10, 2009

Something different

I've never posted a blog-ever. So, here I go.
I want this to be a spot where I can share my creative side. I've been feeling pretty crafty lately, but it's hard to find the time to let my creativeness flow. I know I'm not nearly as creative as other people out there, but I'm proud of the work I do.

What are my creative outlets? Well, I like to do a lot of different things so I'll list them out.
-cake decorating
-diaper cakes
-scrapbooking
-card-making
-sewing (I got a machine for Christmas. Until then I had never touched one.)

Why do I not have much time to craft? I'm a full-time teacher and I have a 2 year old. Need I say more? I love my job and I adore my little boy, so I'm not complaining. I have a pretty good life.

I guess that's all right now. I'll do another post with some of my latest works. Toodles.

No comments: