Saturday, January 31, 2009

One Crazy Week!


Ronnie had his gall bladder surgery on Tuesday. Everything went very well and he has been home recovering since Wednesday. Therefore, I had a sub on those two days and went back to movie-spoiled children. They weren't too bad though.

Thursday Ronnie and I went to apply for a home. We've done this rodeo before and we're trying not to get our hopes up, but we really do need a better place to live. Hopefully, the finance part will be okay and we'll be living in central AC heaven by the summertime!

Friday I made a birthday cake with a horse on it. It wasn't too difficult, but it turned out pretty good. The customer was happy anyway. I'll have to find the cord to my camera to upload it because there wasn't an SD card in there.

Today we received a phone call that Ronnie's little sister had been taken to the emergency room for abdominal pains. She always has problems with her girlie issues, but this was worse. We stopped by there so Ronnie could check in on her and when he described her pain to me I knew how she felt. My idea was right and she had her appendix removed this afternoon. Poor thing! I made her a card so I'll upload a picture of it. It was the first one I used ribbon on. I hope she likes it, but I forgot and used pink on it...she hates pink!

I haven't been very good with my weight loss this week. I haven't had the chance to walk on the treadmill at all. I haven't been home long enough to give it a good chance. I've not eaten very much, but what I ate wasn't always healthy. I'm going to try to weign in tomorrow morning. I think Sundays will work better than Mondays for me.

Take care!

No comments: