Friday, March 20, 2009

Life is just peachy...

Can you smell the sarcasm dripping off that one? There is too much crap happening all at the same time and I don't think I can handle it all much longer!
Jenni is in very grave condition. I can't imagine how Josh and her family must be feeling right now. I dread checking her blog because I don't know if I'll be able to handle what's there. But I am thankful that I can know what is going on and let Josh know that I'm here for him. Please continue to pray.
I'm so tired of my students that it's not even funny anymore. I overslept EVERY morning this week. I didn't get to school until 8.10 on Thursday. I just have no desire to be there. Sad.
And the kicker...Ronnie got laid off today. Isn't that just great? So now we're building a house and lost one income. This sucks....really....bad.
Tired of talking about how cruddy this is...bye.

No comments: