Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Long Day

Yesterday we had a snow day. The snow was nice, but I still went to work for a workday. It wasn't too bad. Ronnie went with me and hung out while I worked. I think it did him good to get out of the house. Since they were out yesterday, my kids were bouncing off the walls! I don't know if we'll make it to spring break, much less to the middle of June! I'm counting down the days.
Speaking of counting down the days. The consultant that is helping me with the trip I'm leading to Costa Rica called today and verified that we'll be gone from June 24 through July 2. We're only 113 days away! I'm nervous, but excited! I can't wait!
I'm still at school because there is a meeting for the upcoming 9th graders and their parents tonight. I have to give my little blurb about the foreign language department. It should be so much fun! Can you sense the sarcasm?
It's good that I have some time though because I'm being observed tomorrow morning and these couple of hours will give me a chance to get some stuff done.
I guess that's all for right now...no it's not! I almost forgot! Yesterday I went walking with my MIL and SIL with Ethan in tow. We walked 2.8 miles!!! Not very smart when I had to carry Ethan on my shoulders for at least half of that! At least I got some good activity points for WW!!
So I think that's all for now. Toodles.

No comments: