Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bubbles

Ahhhh. Last Thursday afternoon was a beautiful one. And, yes, it has taken me this long to finally blog about it. Fall is in the air. You can feel it in the chilly mornings, the toasty afternoons and the perfect evenings. You can see it coming in the beautiful skies and in the golden turning of the leaves. And since we needed some outside time, the boys and I headed outside for a bit last week to enjoy the day.


This was my view as I lay on my back listening to the joyous sounds of my boys playing.Then Ronnie got home and tried his best to entice Elijah to crawl to him. Daddy loving on his Little Man.

My Big Boy.
Then came the bubbles.
And with the bubbles came funny faces, laughter and perfect happiness!







I'll be posting some pretty cute bathtime pics next time....we'll see how long it takes me.
On another note, I am looking forward to not one, but two newborn sessions in the next week or so. And there are a couple of good friends interested in family shoots. If you're interested in a session, please contact me! I would love to photograph you or your family!

No comments: