Monday, September 6, 2010

More Practice!

Let me say that I have a wonderful husband! Ronnie humors me by aiding in all my crazy whims. So yesterday was a picture-filled day. We walked through the woods carrying baskets and blankets to get the pictures in the last post. Then as we got ready to go to his parents' house, he helped me load up more props: the rocking chair he got when he was one, the baskets and blankets, and some of Ethan's tractors that we didn't even use. When we got to their house, he dug out this case and found one of the kid's wagons to use. He's such a sweetheart! So, if you're up for more pictures....here you go!






















Thanks for looking! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I like to know who's stopping by and I would love critiques and new ideas!

No comments: