Sunday, September 19, 2010

A New Blog!

I created this blog as a place to share all the crafty things I thought I was so great at making. But along the way life happened and I really haven't had as much time to make anything, let alone share it on the blog. However, as life was happening I began to share more about the most wonderful creations I could have ever had a hand in...my boys!

At the moment I am hoping that this photography thing takes off for me. That I can capture memories for several more families, and that I can make at least a side job out of something that I absolutely love! I don't know where the road will take me, but I'm more than ready to find out.

So I've said all that to say this: I want to keep this blog about me, my family and my crafts (if I ever get around to them again). This has become a great place for me to document the little things in our life that I will enjoy reading in the future. So I have created a new blog for Melissa Kidd Photography. I didn't want to jump the gun by creating a new blog or naming a "business," but I want to keep things separate. And ready to go just in case! The link to the new blog is to the right. I don't have too much there yet, but I wanted my readers to know about it.

Hope you're having a great weekend and that your work week flies by!

No comments: