Sunday, September 5, 2010

Practice, Practice, Practice

I am loving taking pictures. And I want to really improve. So what do I do? Practice. Practice. Practice. Hey, it makes perfect, right? I sure hope so. Thanks to everyone who has told me recently that they like my pictures, that they think I have a "knack" for this. All I know is that I love taking pictures. And I want to do it good! I've been calling a few people I know trying to get some models. So I can get some.....practice! If I haven't talked with you and you would like me to take some shots of you, your kid, your family, let me know. I would be more than happy to. And it won't cost you a thing. Get it while the gettins good!

We went out in the woods today. I bought some new props and wanted to try them out. I got this "basket" for newborn pictures and thought it looked woodsy so I tried it with Elijah. He's such a good little model. I haven't edited any of these. I was too excited to share.
Don't eat that silly.
















Ethan decided to try to carry Elijah away...it didn't work very well.
And Elijah wasn't too fond of the idea.










LOVE this one!

1 comment:

Heather A. said...

Pictures look great! We desperately need pics taken if you need more practice :)