Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Challenge

I just got back from my friend Heather's yard sale. I always leave with more than I intend. I enjoy spending a little time with her and her friend, Jamie. Anyways, the point of this post. As you know, I quit WW last month after Ronnie got laid off. I just couldn't justify spending money to track what I ate and when I excercised. I was doing really well though. After I stopped tracking I got way off course. Last week when I spoke with Heather she mentioned that she was on WW again. Today we gave ourselves a new challenge. We're going to be down to a size 14 this summer. This should be an easily obtainable goal for each of us. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah chica!!! We can do it! Just come come over and we'll do a weigh in to keep on track! I need a slap on the hand already this morning b/c I tasted some left over dessert from last night! BUT I'm gonna eat my veggies at our get together at lunch!

Kreative Kidd said...

Heather, is that you? I'm eating ice cream and it is really good! I'll be better tomorrow.