Friday, July 20, 2012

A Fishing We Will Go

On Sunday (July 8), Ronnie had decided he was going fishing or else. So he loaded poles and tackle boxes and all of us and off we went. The little lake we went to was quiet, not a soul around, but me and my boys.

This was the little dock we set up on.

Ethan bringing his gear. 

It was HOT. Elijah stayed hydrated.

This here is the best fishing pole ever. Seriously, this pole has out-fished any that Ronnie has ever had every time he has taken it fishing. 


 Ethan caught the first one of the day!


Then Elijah caught his first one.


Ezra didn't catch his own. I tried to work with him, but he is much too wiggly. But he did get a good look at some of his brothers' fish.

 Have I mentioned that it was HOT?!

Elijah was cheesin' while we took a break at the picnic table.

Ethan concentrating on catching the next trophy fish.

Then he saw me so he posed.


 I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but it was HOT! Ezra was hot and tired and didn't want much to do with any of us, but Elijah was too sweet and tried to console him anyway.

 Elijah caught another fish after our little break. 

 Ezra cracked me up on this one. Not sure if he's going to stick his tongue out when he concentrates like my brother or if he thought the fish looked yummy.

Even though it was a little warm, I mean a lot HOT, the boys and Ronnie had a good time and that's what matters. Love to see them all having fun together!

No comments: