Thursday, July 19, 2012

VBS

Looking back through my posts I realized that I had uploaded pictures, but never blogged about this year's Vacation Bible School. So, here goes...

The theme this year was Adventures on Promise Island and the kids learned about the promises that God has made to us as Christians. The boys had a great time hanging out with friends, singing, watching the preacher's skits, studying God's Word, snacking, crafting and playing, It was a fun-filled week of learning and I'm so glad that my kids have the opportunity to attend VBS. 

Ethan was old enough this year to do everything on his own. I rarely saw him at VBS, but he always had a smile on his face. And he had plenty to talk about once we got home.

This was Elijah's last year in the baby class, but I think he enjoyed all the love and attention he got in there. 


Ezra got his fair share of attention in the baby class, too. I really didn't have to keep up with either one of them because everybody else was loving on them.

Brother had a good time, too!




Bryson






Daniela (and Baby Abigail)

We had a church full of kids! And it was awesome!




Brandon is quite the instigator.


And we were all so happy Ronnie made it home to be with us Friday night.

No comments: