Monday, July 23, 2012

Dear Future Daughters-In-Law

I promise I'm doing all I can to make my sons the best husbands and fathers that they can be. Tonight I thought I would teach them how to properly scratch a woman's back. Hey, my back itched and Ronnie isn't home to do it. Ethan developed the plan that he would scratch the top and Elijah the bottom. Cool, I'll take it. But then he instructed Elijah to "do it like this, with your claws." Wait! Your claws? Pretty sure I have a 2 year old sized streak down my back now. But in order to teach him not to do this, I gave him a second chance. This time, Elijah went straight to the love handle and it tickled, so I giggled. My mistake. He found this incredibly funny and there went my back scratch for the night. If this is the only flaw they have, I feel you'll have yourself a pretty good man. I'm trying my best to make sure of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post!!!

Kreative Kidd said...

Haha! Thanks! Isn't it our job to make these boys awesome husbands?!