Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, America!

For the Fourth of July, my parents invited us over to their house to a cookout and play in the pool. I am so glad we went because we all had a blast! It was my little family, my parents, my brother and his wife and my sister and we all really enjoyed each other's company! 

Now...get ready for a photo bomb! 

The boys went right to the pool!

The balls Ethan used to splash us with.

He's a little water bug!
(I won't say fish because he just won't swim!)

Elijah was just too scared to get in...plus it was pretty chilly!


I didn't get a picture of him, but Ezra floated around on a little kid float like it was a tube and loved it. He was too adorable!

He wasn't walking yet, but he was giving it a pretty good go.


 My parents pretty much have a mini farm surrounding their house so this cow came to hang out for the cookout.

 Ezra wanted to do some work!





At one point Ezra crawled under the table and made faces at me and Brandon for awhile.





I think chunky babies eating watermelon screams summer so I had to take some pictures of Ezra enjoying his own slice!



Even the fly loved his watermelon!



Ezra loves dogs and he wouldn't give poor Bruiser a break.

Told ya they had a farm...chickens, turkeys, ducks and guineas walk around where they please.

I mixed up some ice cream and Daddy turned it for us. It was delicious!

Brother bought several firework things and set them off for our entertainment.
I know this picture is not of good quality, but the thought of two Brandon's really freaks me out!







After Brandon's show we took off to see the real fireworks after the baseball game, but we didn't make it in time. But we all had a great time that day and made some good memories! 

No comments: